Church - 7F18170CHSL 346 - Elongated High Density Molded Wood Toilet Seat with WhisperClose with EasyClean & Change Chrome Hinge and STA-TITE Seat Fastening System - Biscuit
Questions about Church - 7F18170CHSL 346
The plumbing professionals at SPS Companies, Inc. are available to assist you with your selection of Church products.
Church - 7F18170CHSL 346
This High Density Molded Wood seat provides superior strength and stability while matching the look of ceramic. The stylish metal hinges are long-lasting and are available in a variety of finishes. This slow closing seat is also easy to clean and remove. With the STA-TITE Seat Fastening System, the seat does not shift around and stays firmly attached to the toilet.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- WhisperClose hinge slowly and quietly closes with a tap eliminating slamming and pinched fingers
- EasyClean & Change hinge allows for removal of seat for easy cleaning and replacement
- STA-TITE Seat Fastening System Never Loosens and installs with ease
- High Density molded wood with high-gloss finish matches the look of ceramic and resists chipping and scratching
- Stylish, secure chrome hinge accents bath hardware
- Fits all manufacturers'' elongated bowls
- Made in the USA (Sheboygan Falls, WI)
- Made with environmentally friendly materials and processes
- Precision Seat Fit 1/2'' front to back adjustability provides the perfect bowl fit
7F18170CHSL 346 - Church
SPS Companies, Inc. is proud to present this biscuit finished elongated toilet seat, by Church. The 7F18170CHSL 346 is made from premium materials, this Elongated Toilet Seat offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Church's decorative Church Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Church Seats has been a familiar and respected name since the turn of the century. And now, almost 100 years later, market research shows Church is still the most specified seat in the nation. How do we do it? Church continues to provide innovative new products engineered with the highest quality in mind. Our organized "Good, Better, Best" product offering simplifies the purchasing process by showing the product offering at a glance. Church provides seats for all jobs and price points. We have a strong service and support team. Church Seats are sold by an educated and experienced nationwide network of professionals. Our Customer Service Department has a reputation for being knowledgeable and helpful. Marketing support provides colorful and up-to-date specification sheets, product bulletins, and literature, as well as nationally recognized advertisements. Church has always been a leader in the industry and plans to continue to meet customers' needs today and tomorrow with quality service, support, and expertise. With over 1,000,000 square feet of manufacturing space devoted to injection and compression molding, Church Seats is ready to take your business where you want to go.